Thank you for your interest in submitting content to SheLovesGod.com. This site is for Christian women and the content is created by Christian women. No specific religious affiliation is required. If you would like to be considered as a regular columnist on SheLovesGod.com, we offer unique benefits to those who are a part of the site.
We accept content that will support and encourage Christian women. You can select the subject matter area in which you shine. We are always expanding our categories. You could write on anything from home schooling to health to fashion to finances. We are open to suggestions.
Benefits of Becoming a SheLovesGod.com Columnist
- Receive exposure for your books, site, and other offerings. Columnists receive special promotion on their articles. Your bio with a link to your site will appear on the bottom of your submissions. You will also have a custom side-bar on your contributions. You may have things like an optin box for a free offer, links to your books, etc.
- Receive support, encouragement and promotion in our SheLovesGod.com Mastermind Community. We have a private Facebook group just for those who contribute to the site. In this group you’ll be able to network with other like-minded Christian women. The idea behind this group is to get to know each other so we can help support, encourage and promote each other.
- Make friends and network with each other in regular web conferencing mastermind sessions with SheLovesGod.com contributors. Get support, insights and encouragement on your life and business. 2 Sessions per month.
Requirements for Columnists
- Submit at least one article or video blog (with some text explanation) each month.
- Promote your contribution through your social media platforms. Help support others who contribute by sharing other SheLovesGod.com content to your social media platforms when you can.
- Be an active participant in the mastermind group. Take part in the Facebook group discussions as you have time and attend live web conferencing masterminds when you can. We’ll hold 2 live masterminds each month that you can hop on with other contributors and get support, insights and encouragement on your life and business.
- Have a positive attitude and a desire to encourage, support, and be a resource to other women.
How to Apply As a Columnist
If you would like to be considered as a SheLovesGod.com Columnist, please submit the following to email@example.com
- A sample of your work – an article, blog post or video.
- Proof that you can create regular content. This could be a blog that you write regularly or a Facebook Live series you create, etc. We need to know you don’t have a problem creating fresh, informative and inspiring content on a consistent basis.
- Please tell us what subject(s) you would like to write on. Remember our audience is Christian women of various ages. The more specific your content, the better.
Please be aware that not everyone who applies will be selected. We seek to offer the highest quality content to our readers. We’re looking for quality, not quantity. After reviewing the material you send and deeming it quality, the second phase will be a brief phone conversation. In this conversation, you may ask any questions you have. Together we will determine if it’s a good fit for both of us.